The Unforgettables Foundation
- Non-Profit Organizations & Charities
The Unforgettables Foundation provides for the many families that are unable to afford a dignified, respectful burial of their beloved child.
The Unforgettables Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded by Timothy Evans in 1999. During a decade of clinical ministry to children and their families, Evans assisted families with the many crises surrounding the death of a child not the least of which are the crushing financial burdens experienced by families with limited resources.
Assisted by Inland Empire educators, medical professionals, social workers, CPA’s, attorneys, bankers, morticians and others, Evans created The Unforgettables Foundation. Paramount among aspects of the Foundation’s mission is to assist low income families provide a dignified, appropriate burial for their children who have passed away.
The mission of The Unforgettables Foundation is to:
• Enable low- income families to give their children a dignified burial.
• Empower communities to memorialize children who have died.
• Educate parents and children’s caregivers to confront, control and conquer the primary risks to our children’s health and wholeness.
• Encourage communities to recognize the financial trauma which is often associated with the death of a child.