2018 Business Awards & Installation Dinner
The Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce (GCVCC) has announced their 3rd Annual Business Awards and Installation Dinner. The annual celebration brings together business and community leaders from across the valley to recognize outstanding contributions by our business leaders. The Awards Show and Dinner begin at 6:30 PM. The event will be held at the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, also the sponsor of the champagne welcome!
The first part of the ceremony will be dedicated to our new slate of Directors, including the GCVCC, Cathedral City, Coachella, Indio and La Quinta Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. They will each takes their oaths and begin the new business year. "It's always exciting to see the new board members join the team," says Incoming GCVCC Chair Ernesto Rosales. "There is a lot of energy and dedication on all our boards, it is going to be a great year."
The second part of the show is the Business Awards. Last year Alexander Haagen III and the late Supervisor John Benoit were among those recognized for outstanding leadership. The GCVCC will again be recognizing leaders from across the valley in 2018. This year's show is proudly present by Title Sponsors Rabobank, Tenet Healthcare, and La Entrada.
- Small Business of the Year – West: Frazier Pest Control
- Small Business of the Year – Mid Valley: Motz Rusin Insurance Agency (formerly Doug Motz Insurance)
- Small Business of the Year – East: Osborne Rincon CPA’s
- Mid-Size or Corporate Branch of the Year: Western Water Works
- Large Business of the Year: Chandi Group USA
- Non-profit of the Year: Coachella Valley History Museum
- Ambassador of the Year: Mickey Jumapao, Envoy Mortgage & Unforgettables Foundation
- President’s Award: Surprise Award!
- Leadership Award: Scott White, Greater Palm Springs Convention and Visitor’s Bureau
- The former “Legacy Award” is now known as the Chairman John A. James Legacy Award from here forward, this year is the namesake recipient Chairman John A. James, Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
For ticket prices and information click below: